This post contains affiliate links.
The Genius Blogger's Toolkit is now for sale until October 15th!
Randa and I have been anxiously awaiting this day because our Editing Bundle is one of the featured products in the toolkit. It includes the courses, Editing in Photoshop and Editing in Lightroom. It normally sells for $138 which we think is a great price considering how jampacked full of info it is.
However, the deal is even sweeter with The Genius Blogger's Toolkit.
For a limited time, you can get our Editing Bundle courses PLUS 76 other digital products to take your blog to the next level for only $97! I know, crazy!
<script async data-uid="65aca9af31" src="https://f.convertkit.com/65aca9af31/e09b917a6c.js"></script>
The total value of Genius Blogger's Toolkit is over $5,800 if you were to buy everything separately. You are getting it for 98% off at a steal of a deal price at $97.
Trust me, this is a deal you will not want to miss out on. The Genius Blogger's Toolkit includes 41 eCourses, 15 eBooks, 9 printable packs & workbooks, 5 templates, 5 stock photo packs, and 2 membership sites.
It is THE BEST blogging bundle to buy, in my humble opinion, and I'm not just saying that because our courses are in it. I buy it every year and always learn so much.
We had a sneak peek at the bundle and wanted to share our top picks.
Stacie's Genius Blogger's Toolkit Picks
1. GDPR Compliant Blog - Surviving the GDPR: Everything You Need to Know and Do to Make Your Blog GDPR Compliant Before & After May 25th 2018 by Lucrezia Iapichino ($67 value): A step-by-step guide for bloggers to make your blog fully GDPR compliant in 48 hours or less without much effort or investment.
2. Write Well by Rachelle Rea Cobb ($2.99 value): The writing guide that won’t bore you to tears. Learn to be a better writer in one sitting.
3. Email Growth & Marketing Bootcamp ($247 value): Email Growth & Marketing Bootcamp will teach you how to build a list of your raving fans, what nurturing your list really looks like, and how to grow your income like never before.
4. Irresistible Email: The Art of Attracting, Captivating, and Nurturing Your Tribe of Raving Fans by Ruth Soukup ($297 value): The Irresistible Email Course shows you how to use content marketing to both grow and nurture an email list in order to create a tribe of raving fans.
5. Opt In Resource: 23 Templates With Video Instructions by Saira Perl ($30 value): With Opt In Resource you can QUICKLY create a variety of opt ins (worksheets, top 10 lists, checklists, trackers, how to guides, etc), begin promoting them on your blog or social media & find out with are most popular with your audience!
6. The Complete Guide to ConvertKit by Sarah Eggers ($59 value): Master everything from tags and segments to automated actions and sequences.
7. Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers: Everything You're Missing by Carly Campbell ($79 value): This affiliate marketing course focuses on creating conversions - in blog post AND in email. It's one thing to put a bunch of links out there, and a while 'nother thing to make money from 'em.
8. How To Work With Brands (& Make Money) by Jessica Festa ($249 value): In this 11-module e-course, you'll learn step-by-step how to profitably work with brands while being your authentic self.
9. Media Kit Creation Masterclass by Katie Hornor ($99 value): In the Media Kit Masterclass, you'll learn with Katie as she walks you through finding, organizing and professionally presenting your stats to potential partners, sponsors and advertisers for maximum results.
10. How to Create Your Own Printables by Laura Smith ($97 value): Just give Laura one hour - and she'll show the secrets she's used to create loads of printable downloads that grew her blog into a six figure business.
11. Master Pinterest Keywords Tracking Spreadsheet & Training by Lena Gott ($47 value): When you use the Master Pinterest Keywords Tracking Template to monitor your Pinterest activity, you can build a massive Pinterest presence without spending a ton of time pinning! It includes a training video to help you get started.
12. Pin Practical Boost: Your 101 Quick Start Guide to Pinterest Ads! by Monica Froese ($97 value): Learn everything you need to run your first Pinterest Ad in 7 easy steps without wasting a ton of money.
13. Pinterest Hashtag Database and Printable Guide to Hashtags by Kimi Kinsey ($45 value): Instant Access to over 700 carefully researched Pinterest specific hashtags that will help your pins get seen and gain traction with the algorithm.
14. Tailwind: Pinterest Scheduler and Marketing Toolby Anastasia Gutnikova ($37 value): Still can’t figure out how to set up Tailwind and stop wasting two hours a day on Pinterest? Learn how to use Tailwind scheduler in the most efficient way. Save the time for content creation and monetization of your traffic!
15. Crush CSS: Code School for Bloggers by Marianne Manthey ($187 value): Learn the magic to transform your blog's design from meh to lovely.
16. WordPress Plugins Workshop for the Tech-Challenged Blogger by Deja' Cronley ($15 value): My WordPress Plugins Workshop provides comprehensive video tutorials for getting started with the most useful WordPress plugins to help you grow your blog.
Randa's Genius Blogger Toolkit Picks
1. Business Plan Perfection Workshop: Complete Your Business Plan in 7 Easy Steps by Lesley Clavijo ($67 value): In just one week you can have your entire business plan complete in less than 30 minutes a day!
2. Social Media and the Law ($23.50 value): Saying 'I don't own the rights to this content' won't save you from legal trouble; this eCourse will.
3. The Ultimate Styled Stock Photo Bundles for Female Entrepreneurs by Elley Charles
4. Blogger to Author: Turn Your Content into a Book by Beth Brombosz ($5.99 value): Blogger to Author: Turn Your Content into a Book teaches bloggers and other content creators how to turn their content into a self-published book, walking them through planning, writing, promoting, and publishing their books.
5. The Blogger’s Bookkeeping Workbook by Ultimate Bundles ($47 value)
Get The Genius Blogger's Toolkit today!
Free eCourse on Photography
Getting starting in photography doesn't have to be hard or overwhelming. We created this 10 day FREE eCourse on Photography tips and tricks that will improve your photography and earn you more money with your blog. PLUS get a free workflow checklist.