Our Food Photography e-course has been out a few months now and so far, it’s been a great success. We’ve had over 600 people enroll and it’s growing daily. Have you taken it yet? Today, I’m sharing 10 reasons why you should sign up!
1. It’s FREE! Who doesn’t love free? Just sign up with your email address and that’s it. Each day for 10 days, we’ll send you a daily lesson. It won’t cost you a penny to try it out.
2. It’s self-paced. No time right now? No problem. The lessons will be there in your email when you are ready to do them. Do one a day, one a week, one a month – it’s totally up to you and your schedule.
3. Tips from fellow bloggers. The course was written by Randa and I, two seasoned bloggers. I’ve been blogging full-time since 2008. Wow, time flies! It was written in easy to follow language (no tech stuff here!) with tips on what has worked for us and our blogs.
4. Learn how to set up your shots. Composition is a struggle for many, including me! Although with some practice, I’ve gotten a lot better. We show you how we set up our shots so you can do the same with yours.
5. Grow your traffic. It’s no secret that improving your photography will, in turn, improve your traffic. Randa grew her site to over 300K pageviews a month by improving her skills. I reshot all my old recipes and have had a few of them go viral. It makes a huge difference!
6. We share our preferred camera settings. It can be difficult to find that “sweet spot” with your camera to get the perfect shots. We share our typical settings to help you discover your camera’s “sweet spot”, too.
7. Learn about the best lighting to use. Lighting is a struggle for many. We share our favourite types of lighting and how you can implement it easily as well.
8. Learn about angles. What are the best angles for food? It depends! We talk about the different angles and what to use when.
9. Gear and props. Randa and I share a list of our must-have photography gear, including where to buy, and also, our favourite props to use in our shoots.
10. Foundation for our editing courses. The course lays the foundation for our two editing courses, Editing in Photoshop and Editing in Lightroom. They are the next step to adding a WOW factor to your photos!
Check out this awesome testimonial from Jessica at 4 The Love of Mommy:
I love that this course was by email. I was able to read them on the go and when I got back to starting my photos, being able to go back and reread some of the great tips was such a big help. My photos were ok but with the ten days of tips my photos are needing less and less editing help and I’ve really got a better idea of how to set up and take the shot I want. I would recommend this course for anyone wanting to improve their shots whether you are just staring out or have been doing it for a while and maybe need a few pointers. It was easy to follow and made a huge difference for my blog photos.
If you’ve taken the course, we’d love to hear what you thought! If not, sign up here and try it out.
Free eCourse on Photography
Getting starting in photography doesn't have to be hard or overwhelming. We created this 10 day FREE eCourse on Photography tips and tricks that will improve your photography and earn you more money with your blog. PLUS get a free workflow checklist.