Randa here and I wanted to share with you the BEST ad network for your blog (in my opinion). Spoiler alert: it’s AdThrive.
While preparing to write this post, I did the math and had to triple check it because since I left my old network, my earnings increased by 4038% (say what!).
This number compared my last December with my old network (which is no longer around) with December of 2017. My pageviews did increase on The Bewitchin’ Kitchen by quite a bit, so the number is large for a reason.
However, when I compared the last network to AdThrive with similar pageviews I still have over a 2000% increase!
Although Stacie is with Mediavine, I’m with AdThrive and we both wanted to share our experiences so you had some facts when choosing a network for your blog and your business.
Reasons I LOVE AdThrive
So here’s my AdThrive review and the reasons I am very happy with them. They are not paying me to write this, I don’t get a referral or affiliate commission. This is all me because I’m truly thrilled with everything they have done for my business. Out of all the ad networks I have dabbled in, they are the best.
1. The people. Yes, I make more money and all the other reasons listed below, but everyone at AdThrive is incredible. They show so much appreciation towards their publishers and put them first. I have never experienced this before with any other ad network. They hold the award for Best Customer Service out of all Google Certified Publishing Partners – IN THE WORLD!
2. Vetted by Google. They are Google Partner Certified, that means that Google themselves vet AdThrive and recommends them. They work closely with Google so they’re aware with changes in ads.
3. The support. Whenever I have a question, feedback, or an ask. I usually get a response within the hour. The best part? It’s not from random people each time. There seem to be a core 3-4 people manning the emails and helping me out.
4. They’re reputable. AdThrive is currently #20 in the entire world Comscore’s rankings (Comscore ranks internet entities by size) and reaches over 92.5 million readers a month — the highest reach of any ad management service in the world! Out of all internet entities, AdThrive is #1 in the category of Food, #1 in Family and Parenting, and #2 in Home.
5. Non-spammy ads. I truly believe that AdThrive provides the best ads for blogs. I have yet to have a questionable ad pass through, and if there is a competitor of a brand I’m working with or a company I truly don’t like all I have to do is email them and they put it in their fancy filters.
6. AdThrive Dashboard. When Cafemedia purchased AdThrive (last year?) we got a new dashboard. I love the information it provides and we can upload our videos straight to the dashboard now and have a code to put on your site. This allows us to make money off videos and not give YouTube all the money. I love it and those ads have high RPMs since the reader truly needs to be engaged with that content.
7. As of today, AdThrive has the highest revenue share in the industry.
8. They are Transparent – If something is up, we know about it. There are no surprises with AdThrive, they keep us informed of ANY changes in our ads, the company, whatever.
9. The money. I can’t make a list about what I believe is the best ad network for blogs without talking about the moolah, the dough, the paper – the money. I’ll state the obvious, I make a lot more than before. It’s because the RPM’s and RPS’s are high. They vary for different blogs but at this moment I’m averaging 18 RPM, and this is during the summers slump. This allows me to have the money to invest back into my blog to hire designers, purchase courses to help me grow, hire services so I can focus on content and other projects, and now enroll in a nutrition program. I couldn’t do that if I was still making $144 a month on display advertisements.
If you serve your readers with quality content and have over 100,000 pageviews you can apply to AdThrive.
FYI: AdThrive rejects 75% of applicants, it’s not the easiest to get in they really push hard for quality content, so in other words: SERVE YOUR READERS.
Blogging Tips to Transform Your Business
- SEO Tips from Google
- How to Use Affiliate Links in Posts
- The Best Blogging Courses to Transform Your Blog
Free eCourse on Photography
Getting starting in photography doesn't have to be hard or overwhelming. We created this 10 day FREE eCourse on Photography tips and tricks that will improve your photography and earn you more money with your blog. PLUS get a free workflow checklist.